Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Published

edited November 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi all,
    Just a quick note to say my article Spirit Child is in the new issue of Paranormal Magazine issue 13,now on shelves. It looks really good, how do editors manage to make a page of text look so cool in a glossy mag? Pictures and highlighted text, I'm really pleased. I didn't get paid but do have a free advert in there at the back for my book.
  • Well done Moira, and the free advert for your book is worth quite a bit when you consider how many people will read it and then may go looking for your book.
    Is the book on the shelves yet?
  • Congratulations, Moira!
  • Brilliant! You're a star!
  • We can say, 'We knew her when...!'
  • Take a bow Moira,
    Then get on with more. You need to be ready to satiate your audiences demands.
  • Well done. Congratulations. How exciting.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Well done, Moira!
  • Congratulations, Moira.
  • welldone. Even if it didn't pay it's a great way to get free publicity. keep up the good work!
  • Hi everyone,
    thanks for your good wishes, I'm really pleased with the way it looks in the magazine, makes it really easy to read and it's visually very appealing too, with pictures of a tipi and a white horse (relevant to the article). It was a true-life experience peice which I'm really pleased with. Have just submitted two more articles to other magazines and have quite a few more that I'm working on, in addition to a proposal for a second Wicca book to follow the one I've already done, and still working on the fiction too.
    I'm really busy, I also work, have child to care for, husband and me to cook/clean for, running coven, knitting thingy-mas gifts, reading tarot at a shop in Retford and trying to stop new kitten eating everything on top of it all.
    Blimey, one day I might get time for a cup of tea!