Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

It wasn`t me!

edited November 2006 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Hi Webbo!
    Haven`t been into Talkback for some time, and whilst trying to pick up the threads have noticed a posting on 5th October in the thread about names for a 2-year-old which is under my name. I didn`t write that! How is this possible? Worrying .....
  • Maybe it was your evil twin!  Welcome back.
  • Was it Schumi?
  • It was probably one of those occasions when someone gets logged in under the wrong name and doesn't notice!
  • Yes, those odd moments occur every now and then. Two or three people notice it, then nothing like that happens for ages, then it occurs again.
    A mystery, just accept it happened. No harm done.
  • Evil twin? Ah yes, there was a thread wayback when, suggesting there were 2 of me. OK, if that`so, then my evil twin can go to work tomorrow, and I`ll stay at home writing. Never thought of that...Thanks, Lixxy!
  • It's odd you mention that today of all days Jany. I just went to submit a reply to one of the threads on Talkback and remembered I hadn't logged in yet, only to look at the "You are logged in as..." bit to find that I was already listed as being logged in as Livvy. I logged out and logged back in again as me before I submitted my little bit. I've read about this happening before but until today I hadn't personally experienced it. (I hope the other you isn't really evil. Hehehehe) Doppelgangers rule!
  • Livvy the Island Girl! Sounds OK to me.
    I just hope whoever thinks they`re me doesn`t ever make a contribution to Talkback that would get me/us into trouble with the others or Webbo...
    Watch what you say, whoever you are out there!
    (Surely someone out there must recognise their posting)?
  • Perhaps we should try to get in the habit of checking who we are logged in as, and not taking it for granted it's us until we see our name by the box.