Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Webbo's a Genius

edited November 2006 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Oh thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Webbo. You've restored the Talkback homepage to the way it used to come up. Hoorah! It's so much better this way. Let us hope your magic is strong enough to prevent it falling in a heap again for a while. (Or did you mess it up on purpose in the first place just so we'd appreciate you more when you fixed it? Hmmmmm...) Only kidding, we loves ya, Webbo. :)  Thanks again.
  • Oh dear, I've just logged in on my laptop instead of the house computer and unfortunately I'm getting the messed up one again. You know, the one where all the categories are lumped in together with the most recent submissions being displayed. Never mind, Webbo, I know you're in there (boots and all) trying your best for us. It's not so bad - we're all still connected.
  • Island Girl - When I first go into the site, I get the page listing the various categories.

After I've clicked on one category, the only way to get the list again is to click on Back.

If I click on Talkback I get All Categories - and this morning the blank page appeared again!