Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Happy Day

edited October 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi all,

I have finally seen the cover of my book, The Witching Path, it looks gorgeous! The book is out in a couple of weeks, £10.95 via Capall Bann(www.capallbann.co.uk) publishers.

Have got an article printed in LeftLion magazine (www.leftlion.co.uk) on hallowe'en. The mag are doing a feature on me in the next issue too.

Also got another article, Spirit Child, accepted in Paranormal Magazine (the one Richard Felix and Yvette Fielding write in) So I'm feeling pretty fine right now.
  • Well done Moira!  Keep up the good work.
  • Congratulations Moira, that's great news. I've just logged back on to Talkback for the first time in months, as my writing dried up due to me being a miserable depressed bint with no motivation! Your success is just the inspiration I need to get me back into it. Congrats again xx
  • Well done Moira. I'm making notes. Good to see you on Talkback again.
  • You must be floating - wonderful news
  • Just popped out to read your article - very good, enjoyed it.
  • Busy Moira,

I suppose that's the best excuse for leaving us out in the cold. Well done and keep at it.

As for Nicola!

"miserable depressed bint with no motivation" is the worst excuse for keeping away from Talkback. What do you think the rest of us are, ecstaticly productive?

Every one of us knows high, low, mundane middle and downright unfair treatment. This is one place every emotion may be expressed and shared without judgement.

It's time you clambered into this old armchair, dragged from a forgotten corner of Talkback, trust your friends.
  • Well done Moira!
  • Congratulations Moira!! That is great news!
  • Of course I will, Nena.
    Though my visits are getting a little  sporadic of late. Thanks everyone for your good wishes.
  • Well done Moira!
  • This is wonderful inspiring news. Congratulations.
  • Well done. Sounds fantastic. Congrats.