Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Thanks for inspiration

edited October 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Dear All
    I really enjoy looking at all your messages and sometimes adding a little something of my own. I have for the past few years been completing a business degree which doesn't help much with imagination and creativity. I am now at the end of the long road and am hoping to get back into my writing. It has helped me enourmously looking at your messages and I have enjoyed the 'new James Bond Novel' that we are writing it is great fun. keep up the good work and thanks once again for your inspiration.
  • Glad you gain something from our sometimes mad contributions. Bond will get to the Arctic...eventually!
  • Possibly by way of sundry places from Arbroath to Zanzibar!
  • Hello Denise - keep on writing!
  • Congratulations on completing the busines degree. Hope you find time to relax now -and write, write,write..
  • Isn't talkback just great? We can moan, vent and share our good news. I'm quite new here and wonder what I ever did without it. I can't wait to see what's been going on while I've been a sleep.