Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

First copies received

edited October 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Today five copies arrived of 'All About Sex'. The cover looks fine, and I'm about to check what's inside!
  • Somehow, peering under the covers seems quite appropriate for a boook about sex!
  • Well done. Hippip Hooray for Writer Jay!
  • Is the inside okay too?
  • Congratulations Jay!
  • Well done Jay!
  • Well done Jay, congratulations
  • Do you get to choose the cover Jay?
  • Is that you, Flick?
  • Blimey Jay - how did you know that! I'm seriously spooked!
  • Something else you posted came up as the other name, so I guessed this one was probably you as well. Yes, the inside was OK - a couple of typos which I understand can still be corrected. As for the content ... well, I'm happy!
  • How exciting that must be Jay! Well done
  • Many congratulations, Jay!
  • Thanks, everyone. The cover was a joint effort. I made some suggestions, and an artist produced some potential covers which we honed until we were left with one we all liked.
  • Jay, finally got the book downloaded- apparently because my computer blocks popups I couldn't complete the process but very helpful at Bewrite and I now have it. I'm off on holiday so saving it to read on a wet day. I'll let you know what I think. Bet you can't wait!!!!
  • Tell everyone if you liked it - tell me if you didn't! Have a good time.