Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Sharon Osbourne Show

edited September 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Yes! I am going on the Sharon Osbourne show! I can't believe it. This week has been mad! Radio 5, Radio Cleveland, Irish Radio, The Irish Independant. Crazy! Carol, I'll get that email to you tonight! Much love. xx
  • Well done! Let us know when it's going to be shown.
  • Great news what she going to talk to you about?
  • By the way, she's on my list for mentioning my book to. So if you feel inclined to plug it ...!
  • Really great news Katie. I assumed you would be getting lots of interest after the Times interview. Fame for a Talkbacker, and well deserved.
    I'll expect the e-mail later, my Word is 2001, and won't read newer versions, so send it in Rich Text Format.
    And let us know when your slot appears, we'll be watching.
  • Wow! Fantastic news! Hope you have a great time!
  • Good news Talkback Maiden. Hope all goes well. You won't be nervous, will you? Congrats.
  • WELL DONE!  How exciting!  Have a fantastic time and let us know all about it!
  • Congratulations MM!
  • Hey, really cool news. Hopefully this is all the start of a big success story for you, you definitely deserve it :)