Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Website

Comments

• Hi all,

My website is finally completed, and it looks great! Just got to work on getting some content on there now! Check it out www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk

Take care,
    Lucy
  • Congrats, hope you get as much success as I did with mine...

Good luck!
  • Awesome website! Fabulous content! Go girl go! (: I especially like the eye detail and colouring. Yes, I too am  a freak for purple, and makes up the 1% of my wardrobe that isn't black!
  • Purple is my favourite colour, as well :o)  But most of my wardrobe is black... hmmm...
  • Hi Lucy,
    Your website is great. I'm still building mine, well learning to build my own,it too is a mix of pink, lilac, white and purple. It must be a woman thing. In the mean time I've started my own blog. Take a look at: skayf.blogspot.com
  • Thanks for the support guys. It's hard work but I'm sure it will pay off. But it is fun too, so can't complain!
  • Tried to get it but no luck so far. Did everything even copy and paste but no sign of it. Perhaps try later. Keep meaning to do mine. Perhaps you could tell me what sort of content you are putting on it and how you did it. I have a book on the subject but it is worse than learning french. Wish there was a book called Learning to make websites without tears.
  • I just tried but couldn't find it. I've been trying to build a website - I've currently uploaded everything, but the images don't appear on the website,it's driving me mad! I've managed a blog,
    annesbooks.blogspot.com
    but tried in vain to add to that today, so well done to anyone who can do all this techno wizardry
  • Just came back to say I found your website - looks good, I'll go back for a better look.