Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Message for Morbid Maiden

edited September 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Can I e-mail you via Webbo's system? A friend has a food problem with one of her children and I was wondering if you had any suggestions that might help. I'll tell you the rest in my e-mail if it's okay with you.
  • Just thought I'd move it to near the top of the pile, in case it was missed by MM.
  • Hi Carol. Sorry its taken a while to get back to you. Please email me any questions you might have. I'm only too happy to help, and hopefully some of my answers will be able to provide your friend and her daughter with some sound advice.
    I also have masses of books which I could list for you to pass on that have helped my in my recovery often more than the Drs have.
  • Just realised I instantly assumed that the sufferer was a girl. My apologies.
  • I'll e-mail you Tuesday, as out internet connection has been having major problems since Sunday night, and I've only just got onto the net again.
    Will be in touch soon. Thanks.