Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Webbo, you are being a wee bit naughty

edited September 2006 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Dear Webbo
    I just been to the links to see if there was anything new and found one that said employment opportunities but it does not exist. This is not fair and could be regarded of a misconception of facts. You should either make the opportunity available or remove it entirely. I am surprised other people have not commented on this. Regards Tomboy
  • Neither do I.
  • I don't think Webbo is being naughty - my guess is that the category is there for prospective employers to put their details.  Obviously no one has subscribed to this category yet.
  • Dear Tomboy,
    I am sorry you felt that the empty category was misleading. As Betsie suggests, it is simply there as an opening, ready for occasions when we do have Employment Opportunities links.
    There are also currently no links listed in the sections for Conferences and Seminars or Festival and Events, for example, but when we get one, we can simply drop it onto the page.
    Best wishes
    Webbo