Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Happy now...

edited September 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I had a really terrible morning at work, with people shouting at me because I asked them to pay for sugar. (Honestly, I was only doing my job!) etc...anyway, returned home to find a piece about my book in the Writers' News. I wrote to them a while ago, but thought it may have slipped their minds. Anyway, my day has been made and the journalist from the Times is coming on tuesday! Right, where is that damn hoover...

Thank you so much everyone for your support. When I feel my inspiration sliding, I log onto Talkback and I manage to pull it back again. How on earth I coped for such a long time without logging on here in the first place I'll never know.
  • Good for you MM.I'm pleased, envious and inspired all at once. While you're at it with the hoover you couldn't come round here...?
  • Well MM, it's very reassuring what results can come from a little self promotion. Hope the interview goes well.
  • Keep up the good work MM
  • Remind me when I have to buy The Times
  • Well done MM!
  • Hope it all goes well on Tuesday. The Times!! How exciting !
  • I've put it on the wall chart to check The Times Online.
  • I read the piece. Well done :)