Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Wining Travel contest

edited August 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I just found out i have won the traval writing contest in the Writers Forum for Exploring Bhutan article and photogograph. Only found out when the magazine droped throught the letter box and saw my name.
  • Congratulations, Val. Well done. What a thrill and a pleasant surprise that must have been.
  • Well done!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations VY!
  • Well done, I received my WF today but have not had much time to read it yet. I look forward to your item.
  • Good on ya!
  • well done you!
  • Well done Val. Is there a nice prize?  Apart from publication, I mean, which is always nice.
  • Well done.
  • Good on you Val, really pleased for you.
  • Thanks for all your good wishes. I have won a holiday for 2 in the Algarve. Hotel looks great. Not sure for how long. Its just agreat feeling.
  • Wow ValYellow, how exciting!  Well done, it really is fantastic.
  • Great prize, Val. Enjoy it.
  • I've just read your article - no wonder it won. Enjoy your holiday!
  • Thanks for all your congrats Still over the moon and it has boosted my confidence no end. I, as other people mentioned on Writers Forum question. I am having to chase for my prize. I only found out I won when the magazine came through the mailbox last week. I guess I'll have to keep hasselling them!!!
  • Congrats! It's a great achievement!!!
  • Congrats Val!
  • Hope your prize arrives soon.  Well done again!
  • Thanks for all your congrats again.
    Just heared the win is 7 days in an Algarve hotel not including flights and it took me some effort to find out. Still have nothing in writing but the published article. At least I have that which is  a buzz in itself.