Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Fiction Feast guidelines

edited August 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• (One of the threads mentioned these guidelines for Take a Break's monthly magazine, but I don't know which one it was.)

I emailed them a few days ago and the guidelines arrived today. I'll email Webbo to see if it's OK to copy and paste them onto here in case they're of interest to anyone.
  • Yes please! I was just about to write to them.
  • If you can't, then perhaps there would be no problem sending them by the contact system.
  • More markets mentioned at http://www.jbwb.co.uk/markets.html some especially suited to beginners.  Also there are downloadable guidelines at this site for Peoples Friend and Woman's Weekly
  • Webbo says it's OK with them, but suggested checking with Take a Break first, so I've emailed them.
  • Betsie - thanks so much for telling us about the jbwb website. I just took a look and it's great, listing so many fiction markets and the full guidelines for several magazines. Really useful. Thanks again.