Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

More acceptances

edited June 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I'm having a good week so far. Out of four articles submitted last month (my most ever), three have been accepted for publication.
    I have one appearing in Player Inc, a north east football magazine, and two different articles on the First World to appear in Durham Town and Country, and Yorkshire History Quarterly.
    Just though I would blow my own trumpet, because as a newbie writer this seems a pretty good sign.
    Hope I can keep it up, and hope this offers encouragement to other new writers out there.
  • Well done, you. 
  • Congratulations!
  • Hi, this is very definately a good sign, well done and keep up the good work.
  • Cool :O) and well done

Gary and Carol :O)
  • Just looked at your website :O) love the background :O) the articles look great, maybe a career as a freelance journo beckons :O) bet when I go and read it properly your the UK's most successful journalist already!!! :O|

Some usless info now :O) I am from the proper north eastern area ( the posh bit ;O) ) called Sunderland :O) ;O)
  • Impressive - great stuff
  • Thanks everyone for the kind words and back-patting.  Always nice.
    Gary, Glad you like website - I've had a look at yours too and like it.  Not sure about you being from Sunderland though! I am from The Toon and didn't realise people from Sunderland could even write!!  ha ha - just kidding!
  • Good for you!  :0)
  • LOL :O)

Gary.
  • Congratulations Bigbuzzah!
  • Wow.  Great news and keep it going.