Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Useful website

edited June 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• My hubby came home with details of a very interesting site, it's address is:
    www.bubl.ac.uk
    it's a catalogue of internet resources in alphabetical listings. I had a look at some items randomly, and I'll certainly go back to it.
    It's run by Strathcylde University, their Centre for Digital Library Research.
    May be useful.
  • Thanks Carol, I'll have a look at it.
  • Wow, Carol! This is a wonderful website. really very interesting. Those interested in the best writing should go at once to the 'Literature' section and have a look round. I've just had a quick look at 'Essays' and some brilliant short bits of contemporary non-fiction. Thanks for that - and thanks to hubby too!
  • I've been very busy, so haven't had much chance to look at it, just glanced at a few random items to see what they brought up, but I was very impressed.
    I think it will be a time saver, avoiding long trawls through search engines and getting frustrated.
    Glad you liked it. I'll tell hubby he's actually done something right!
  • Thanks Carol and husband. There's so much information there!