Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A success hopefully.

edited May 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi all

Me and Carol have managed to get a interview with a cartoon company to see if they might be interested in cartoon-izing our 'Bookcase' (thats The Sooty Elfs real name) for possible childrens TV cartoon, its a long shot but still worth trying we believe

Well you have to try whatever to get somewhere dont you! ;O)

Will let you all know how it goes :O)

Gary.
  • Yeah - keep us posted
  • We wish you sucess Gary and Carol. As Betsie says keep us posted.
  • Hope it goes well.
  • Bets,Stan,Amb (realy nice supportive words, ditto to you and your poems, also dragons did live, it was on discovery channel last week, been proven of sorts),Carol,Dorothy

Many thanks and if we were to get anywhere, it always good to know someone whos finally made it........kind words are always remembered ;O)

Gary and Carol :)
  • Fingers crossed.
  • Thanks Jay

all seven crossed :O|
  • Goodluck!
  • Hope it goes well and we can all look forward to watching it on TV soon.
  • Kangaroo and Hush :O) many thanks for the kind words :O)

Gary and Carol.
  • I've got everything crossed for you Gary and Carol!
  • Amb, Dream :O)  Thanks very much, one day next week, waiting for it to be confirmed :O)

Gary.
  • I'm new to the forum.
    Popped over here as I read about it in Writer Magazine and have just had my first novel published via PoD (see www.lovesey.net).

All the best with this and keep us posted.
    We'll be rooting for you!

Taff
  • Thanks Taff :O)

Yes we feel great that they wrote a bit about us :O)  good luck with your books, looks like your starting to get somewhere with them :O)

Gary and Carol :O)
  • I haven't had time to open my WM and WN yet - too busy with family business, but good luck with the cartoons. Look forward to some more good news for you both.
  • Good luck, hope it all goes well for you.
  • Thanks Kathy and Anne :O)

Gary and Carol :O)