Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

As you may be aware of our plans to get books out there........

edited May 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• ...........I have added a chat forum to our own  site..........

www.puddledocklanebooks.co.uk  called 'Say What!' (you need to click onto the say what logo to access it)

Not trying to steal people off here, I love this site! but if anyone is feeling charitable can you maybe have a look and say hello in the 'new member' section (you dont need to register and give personal details if you dont want to in  order to post or reply to messages)

It will look like it is used for any new people who might come across our site from either the cards we give out at bookfairs or people who buy our self published book or come across us from google ads :O)

Many thanks in advance

Gary and Carol :O)

ps: wish I had a webbo!!! then I'd know what the H*ll I am doing trying to build and run it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hi Writeman

Thanks for breaking my duck on this thread!!!! lol :O)

Yes it's starting to see some action now :O) it all helps :O)  and look forward to any comment on our forum :O)

Gary and Carol :O)
  • I'll look as soon as I have time to draw breath!
  • Thanks Kathy, I saw your post but I changed the look into the matrix background and lost all the original posts!! sorry :O) but its all still greek to me :O) if you rejoin then I promise you be always there :O)

Gary aka puddledockwebbo ;O)
  • Hi, I've just come from your web site and couldn't find 'Say What' I'll go back and have another go - still on the learning curve as far as the internet goes!