Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Bookmarking

How does the bookmarking option work? I've bookmarked a couple of topics and thought they'd be stored somewhere, but it just says bookmarked next to them.

I know I won't find them in a couple of months.

Comments

• the 'bookmarked' thingy stays on it so they stand out from the other threads. It helps me find the ones I need quickly, but mostly, the bookmarked ones are the ones we all visit all the time, so they stay relatively close to the top. Otherwise, it's using the 'search' facility.
  • Thanks Dorothy.

On another matter - remember that book on writing biographies you recommended to me? Rather spookily it was written by the same author that wrote a book I'm using for extended research. I see it as a good omen!
  • That does sound like a good omen! I've since sold the book on Green Metropolis, another good omen, not much is moving at the moment from any of the outlets where I normally sell my second hand books. Keep it going, BB!