Applicable to all forums, guest books and other user contributing sections provided by Warners Group Publications Plc.
The forums, guest books and other user contributing sections provided by Warners Group Publications Plc are designed to enhance visitor enjoyment. We do ask you to observe the following rules and guidelines:
The forums are for discussions about our magazines, reader experiences, technical problems, the hobby and other similar issues. Visitors are encouraged to contribute to these forums. Most of our groups are open and anyone can submit their own comments, or reply to those posted by others. There are some exceptions where postings are limited to subscribers and/or registered users.
* Please try to stay on subject. These are mainly leisure interest groups and comments having some relevance to the magazine/subject are much more likely to be of interest to others.
* Bad language or threatening behaviour is not acceptable. Postings containing any language likely to offend other readers will be deleted. This also applies to any messages containing offensive statements relating to sexual orientation, race, religion or other factors having no relevance to the subject.
* Commercial postings are not permitted. They are not a vehicle for press releases, adverts, or any other solicited or unsolicited commercial communication.
* You are reminded of the text you agreed to when you use a Warners Group Publications Plc forums, guest books and other user contributing sections and are required to comply with it:
* You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, libellous, hateful, threatening or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
* By posting to this forum, you confirm that such material is entirely your own work and grant Warners Group Publications Plc permission to reproduce this material in any or all of its printed publications.
You also agree to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy. Compliance with our policy is a contractual requirement of access to our forums, guest books and other user contributing sections and failure to comply may lead to a suspension or termination of your user account without further notice from us. We reserve the right to remove postings without prior notification. We further reserve our right to pursue any individual/group via the laws of England and Wales.
You agree that Warners Group Publications Plc have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time if we deem appropriate. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored on a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent Warners Group Publications Plc cannot be held responsible for any event that may lead to the data being compromised.
You may quote sources from other websites, however we ask that the full link to the relevant quoted article is the first line of the message, along with any relevant other citation regarding author etc.
Also try to only post the main point/s of the quotation rather than the whole article where possible.
If we are asked to remove a post by the quoted website or author then, once we have verified the authenticity of the request, the relevant post will be edited/deleted to comply with the request.
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
To report abuse of the boards directly please use the Report button next to each post.
Where a password is user generated, you agree that you are responsible for choosing a secure password that cannot be easily undermined.