Who's in September 08's magazines due out 7th August?

edited July 2008 in - WM and WN
Who's in September 2008's magazines (due out 7th August)? Yes, this is early, but I won't be able to post it next week. Perhaps Carol and Jenny and Dorothy could make sure this thread/discussion is brought to the top when the magazines are about to drop through people's letterboxes.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and which page; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, please let them post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don't give the ending away.

Comments

• Well it won't be me here either Jay, so I'm hoping that my mags will be waiting for me when I get home. I'm sure whoever gets their magazine first will look for it, and bring it to the top. :)
  • OK Jay - will do.
  • edited July 2008
    My article, How To Get Published Without An Agent - Part One, is in the September issue of Writers' News. Part two will be in the October issue.
  • Midia, good to see you on the board again! and advance congratulations on the article.
  • Congratulations Midia. :P
  • Thank you, Dorothy:)
  • Thank you, Wilts:)
  • congratulations on the article.
  • Congrats, Midia.

I only just got my August issue in the mail on Friday! :(
  • well done Midia
  • Well done, Midia!
  • Yep, well done - I look forward to reading it.
  • Well done midia. I look forward to reading it.
  • Just keeping this near the top!
  • Looking forward to that, midia. Well done you !

(Jenny, or anyone - can you find me authoronline's thread about her site? I have been on her site/blog, but can's get the email from it - ta!)
  • Well done Midia, may it be the start of many!!! :0)
  • Damn smiley faces, i've forgotten how to do them
  • : ) without the gap for a smiley
    ; ) without the gap for a wink
    : D without the gap for a grin
  • and for the red mouthed face
    : p without the gap.
  • Hi everyone
    You should find part one of my edited and somewhat abridged article 'Inspiration, Perspiration, Publication' in September's Writing Magazine.
    James
  • That's a great title, James.
  • edited August 2008
    Congratulations to all who appear in the new issue.
    :)
  • Bringing this thread to page 1 so we don't forget about it!
  • 7th of August is ages away, I'm all impatient now!
  • Looking forward to reading Midia and James' articles!
  • Me too :)
  • I'll take a look at your pieces, Midia and James. Looking forward to my copy coming in the post!
  • Well done James.
  • Anyone received their copy yet?
  • Yep, got mine this morning but haven't had a chance for a proper flick through yet.
  • Got mine, more than flicked thru, now to look for James and Midia...
  • mine arrived, no chance to look yet.
  • mine here too
  • Mine have just arrived. Saving them for this evening!
  • Found the articles, Midia and JB, looking forward to reading them. :D
  • Mine arrived this morning. Will look at them tonight.
  • I've got a letter in WM. :) I like the look of a lot of the articles this month. Well done JB and Midia, a vintage edition!
  • Well done HM:)
  • I've just been reading mine and I think Kate Morton may have a new fan....phew! Think I might need to check her out...I mean her books, obviously.....

Congrats to all of those featured in the 2 issues.
  • Which is yours HM?

I really enjoyed James' and Midia's articles.
  • It's the last letter in WM, Liz, titled Bonus Points. It was a comment from Dorothy that made me think of writing it, so Cheers, Dorothy!
  • Hey- well done HM (for getting the letter in and for the work that you are doing!)
    The "in your dreams " bit will come true soon enough - trust me !!
  • Wheres Midia and James pieces someone? My skinning skills seem to be non existant this morning !
  • edited August 2008
    JB's article is on p.12 of Writing Magazine.
    Midia's article is on p.31 of Writers News.

I'm looking forward to reading them!
  • Well done, HM and James!
  • Well done James ! Good article. Just that now I have to change the name of my main protagonist, Anenome Starfish !! huh! :)

Off to read midia now....
  • I got mine yesturday but gonna relax with a nice cup of coffee and read it this afternoon
  • Congratulations to all contributors!
  • nice one, Midia, and liked James' one too. If I've missed any names, apologies, congrats to all who are in the magazines.