Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

WN writing courses

edited October 2008 in - WM and WN
I know this topic has been discussed on other threads, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for when I do a search. I'm thinking of signing up for the children's writing course and wondered what format it takes. Do you do the assignments on line or send things off through the post? Do I actually have to leave the house? :-D

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Unless you have your own personal postman who will pick up the items from your doorstep and send them off for you, or a lifetime's supply of postage stamps, I'd say yes. But don't take my word for it, I know nothing. Good luck with your studies.
  • Bouncing this for advice from those in the know!
  • I haven't done one of these courses but from what I've heard you can either email your assignments to your tutor or post them - I think it is up to you and your tutor
  • Thanks. Where's the 'thanks' button gone?
  • Gone walkies at the moment.
  • Oh? Er, well, thanks. :-)
  • I'm doing one of their courses now and I have opted for e-mailing my assignments and queries. I get my tutor's reply within a few days, max 1 week.
    you can, of course, use snailmail if you wish.
  • Thanks for that, Mema. I will opt for e-mailing too. Hope you are enjoying the course and finding it useful.
  • I've done a similar course and always used Royal Mail. I decided that it was too easy to send an assignment back by email without revisiting it. By leaving it on one side, I could re-read several times before committing to that stamp.
  • I hadn't thought of that BB, something else to consider. Thanks.