Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Interview with Senior Commissioning Editor at Oxford University Press (OUP) now on blog

edited June 2010 in - Resources
Hi everyone

A bit of a long time coming but a couple of you had included some questions to ask...
The interview is now up with Jasmine Richards, Senior Commisssioning Editor at OUP

http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/06/interview-with-jasmine-richards-senior.html

Enjoy
Tracy :)

Comments

• Thanks so much for this one, Tracy. Right up my line. I see Jasmine commissioned William Hussey's Dawn of the Demontide which I'm reading and finding very good.
  • Dwight - Did you read William's interview? It's very good.
  • Yes it was. It fired me up.
  • [quote=Dwight]Yes it was. It fired me up. [/quote]

Makes me very happy to hear that Dwight. I do want my blog to be inspiring and motivating for all us aspiring writers. :)
  • Absolutely brilliant, Tracy, thanks for this
  • I'm going to transfer your comments to my blog - as much as I appreciate your kind words I want my interviewees to know how much they're appreciated too. :)
  • Oops, nearly missed this! Thanks, Tracy!
  • Transfer away, Tracy. I sometimes have difficulties getting comments to 'stick' on blogs!
  • The killer idea... supported by great writing. That will now be my mantra. Thanks, Tracy. Nice to have the current contact name as well for submissions. Have submitted a few things to them in the past and they always read and reply.