Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Agent Interview now on blog

edited July 2010 in - Resources
Hi all

For anyone who's interested I've posted an interview with Kate Schafer Testerman. Kate is the founder of kt literary. Based in the US, kt literary launched in early 2008 and focuses on middle grade and YA fiction as well as some adult commercial fiction and narrative nonfiction.

Kate is keen to read work from authors outside of the US.

http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/07/agent-interview-kate-schafer-testerman.html

Tracy :)

Comments

• Just read it n commented - thanks Tracy.
  • Thank you Col B
    And thank you even more for commenting on the blog as then my interviewees get to see that people appreciate them taking the time too.
  • I'll drop in later this evening to read your interview, Tracy. I'm expecting to be entertained and informed, as ever.
  • Another heart warming interview, Tracy. I've left a comment for Kate.
  • Hi Dwight - thank you for leaving a comment on the blog, much appreciated.

Re your comment. I think those of kind of numbers are about average for any agent. It is tough.

Tracy
  • Great - thanks, Tracy. I tried to leave a comment but can't remember my Blogger details - when I get it sorted out I'll start leaving comments, honest!
  • FYI - I should also mention that this interview isn't the agent interview I mentioned about a month ago where I asked if anyone wanted to ask any questions. That interview will be posted at a later date.
  • Thanks for that, not sure how to leave a comment or i would have but very useful and an eye opener, you have some great though provoking articles on there
  • [quote=shellw]Thanks for that, not sure how to leave a comment or i would have but very useful and an eye opener, you have some great though provoking articles on there [/quote]

First of all, thank you shellw.

To leave a comment if you click on the POST A COMMENT link at the bottom of the post a comments box will appear. You don't need a Google account to post, if you choose an identity and choose the NAME/URL option you can just use insert a name.

• Thanks Tracy, think I managed to leave a comment :)
  • You did indeed - thank you shellw. Comments on the blog are really appreciated because my interviewees get to see them too. :D
  • ^^^ Just in case anyone's missed it :)