Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in the February 2011 Writing Magazines due out 6th January '11?

13»

Comments

• You mean for a 4th time Carol :) - I last spoke to someone last Friday - so I am once again foolishly optimistic and keep rushing to meet the postman!
  • [quote=Mutley]keep rushing to meet the postman! [/quote]

he'll be avoiding you soon Mutley, keep rushing at him like that you'll give him a complex
  • This time tell them as it hasn't turned up and the new month's is imminent, ask them to extend your subscription by a month to make up for the missing issue.
  • [quote=Mutley]They keep telling me that mine is on the way - but still not here. 'Webbo - oh Webbo, I feel deprived.[/quote]
    That really is terrible Mutley. Please could you send me all the details – I'm sorry if you'll be repeating what you've already told subs - and I'll do what I can.
  • mine have just arrived, the March ones. Mutley needs a big load of help here.
  • got mine as well today(March) much faster than last month
  • Hope mine will arrive tomorrow as I'm due this week's bulk postal delivery- rather than one or two items a day...
  • just got my March mags!
  • I've now started a new thread for the March magazines, Kateyanne. :)
  • Is someone trying to confuse me? :)