Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Article in my local paper today about my Kindle book.

edited April 2011 in - Writing Tales
There's an article on the second page of my local newspaper today (West Sussex Times) about my Kindle book' Body Trapped' for teens and older, that was published last week.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Body-Trapped/dp/B004WT7CWO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1303148830&sr=8-3

Comments

• Blimey, that sounds good. I don't have a Kindle, sorry.
  • I don't have a Kindle either, but you can download it onto your PC from Amazon, which is what I have done.
  • Great news, Kateyanne!
  • Nice one, i hope it does brilliantly on Kindle for you :)
  • that's such good news! Great publicity!
  • Well done, Kateyanne!
    xxx
  • That's great publicity Kateyanne, well done.
  • Kateyanne that is so great. Good luck with the book too.
  • That's great Kateyanne. Always good to get bit of publicity. Hope that gets you loads of lovely sales.
  • Well done Kateyanne!
  • Great news. How exciting!
  • Well done and good luck with the book.
  • Thanks everyone.
  • Well done, Kateyanne, and best of luck from me too!
  • Well done
  • Well done and good luck with the book - sounds amazing.
  • edited April 2011
    Wonderful, Kateyanne !
    I just read the description of your book on Amazon and it sounds great- very similar themes to "Chloe" ?
    I shall either download it if I can or buy the book asap.
  • Thanks, you'll have to download it as there is no book, it's on Kindle, which as I said above you can download onto your PC if you don't have one.
  • I downloaded it and I really enjoyed it - very well written and pacy, quite gritty in places with a strong emotional resonance.
  • Thanks, Lou!
  • Congratulations, Kateyanne!
  • Press Releases now, KA - well done!
  • Great 'news' kateyanne.
  • kateyanne, I've just downloaded Body Trapped! Once I've read it, I'll write a review - looking forward to it.
  • Congratulations, Kateyanne - great stuff.
  • Congratulations on the great publicity.
  • Well done, Kateyanne! I hope it does well.
  • Congratulations!
  • congrats sounds good
  • edited May 2011
    Thanks everyone.
    Although it's a book for YA a lot of my friends and family have read it and say they enjoyed it.
  • Having heard folk say they can download a book on KIndle for SEVENTY PENCE, what is your cut? Doesn't sound as if you'll get rich with those prices. Best of luck for thousands of downloads.
  • And some give away their ebooks for free just to get people to read them.
  • I'm not expecting to get rich, Toothlight and I don't expect to sell many. But it was just languishing on my lap top and when I saw others on here were 'Kindling' I rather fancied having a go, just for fun. You never know a big film producer in the USA may see it and think oh this will make a great film :) A girl can dream...
  • You never know! Well done Kateyanne!
  • Just seen that my book Body Trapped is number 8,030 in the Ebook sales! Woo hoo I'm pleased with that, a little bit higher would be good.
    Anyone not bought it yet?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Body-Trapped/dp/B004WT7CWO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1303148830&sr=8-3