Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

How to Murder People

Comments

• Drum roll...
  • and standby for the cymbal crash after

'The Winner is [name].'
  • I didn't know there was a Talkbacker called name. Where is he?
  • Its exciting I wonder who the murderer will be ????????????
  • and who will be the victim I wonder?
  • only time will tell stf but watch out keep looking behind you
  • *checks over shoulder*

Come on Webbo! We're dying to know who won!

*checks shoulder again*
  • *gulps*

You don't think someone's...killed...Webbo?
  • Don't look at me!
  • Nah, Webbo's probably still counting the votes...;)
  • A killer would say that!
  • Do you think it's a 'dead' heat? Boom! Boom!
  • *groans*
  • whyyyyyyyy are we waiting, whyyyyyyyyyyy are we waiting
  • we are suffocating..................
  • Okay, WHO took my pillows? ;)
  • Jay Mandal-Middle Age Spread.
    Yes it sells well. Its the type they use to mask what was spring veg and summer fruits.
  • My partner saw me reading this thread and is very worried. We live on an island and the last ferry was hours ago!
  • Cant blame him.Its like a verbal asylum.
  • Are you saying we are all mad francis???
  • [quote=francis]a verbal asylum[/quote]
    I LOVE that term! Horror and glossolalia; abandoned on an island of psycho-babble.
  • Right, lock the thread door. Everyone must stay in this topic until we've thrashed out the answer.

One of us here has killed Webbo. If you don't want to be a suspect you should start making up - no, no, I mean, producing - an alibi right now.
  • Well it wasn't me. I was on the other side of the interface when it happened.
  • edited June 2011
    I was up to my elbows stoning plums to make jam.
  • I was on the A-Z thread.
  • [quote=claudia]I was up to my elbows stoning plums to make jam[/quote]

Plums in June? A likely story! I think we shoud go down the station..........
  • I may have looked as if I was up to my elbows in blood, but actually it was tomato sauce, I had to use it to wash Lola as she had been swimming in the muck spread by a local farmer. So I was busy.
  • edited June 2011
    Tomato sauce? Have you told Heinz about this alternative use? It might increase sales!
  • wasn't me either. I was swearing at my internet,it keeps throwing me out .
  • We only had organic tomato sauce. What a waste! But it does work.
  • edited June 2011
    Did you dry her with lettuce leaves?
  • So when IS Webbo going to announce the winner?
  • the suspense is killing me
  • Clearly the runner up was so devastated, he arranged for a denial of service attack on the office. Making it murder to access the internet.
  • [quote=Jennymf]the suspense is killing me [/quote]

That's it! That's the winner - or it should be. :)
  • If only Jay
  • That's not a bad idea Jay
  • edited June 2011
    My God, I didn't realise how difficult this was going to be.
    After long deliberation by all of us here, we've decided to go with... tadadadadadaaaaaaaaaaaa ***>St Force<*** Yay, woop holler (and I won't entertain any discussion of the idea that we only chose cos we're worried he'd hunt us down if he didn't). It was the acid shampoo one we liked most, StF.

We also liked BB's "slowly drive them insane" (it was the stuffed animal that won us over), ST's devious "identity swap, blood-transfusion confusion" and Liz!'s oh-so-appropriate crushed by weight of books methods.

Thanks everybody, and congratulations to all. I am now very glad that Webbo is a construct, a safe distance from you all and hiding behind a firewall!
  • Well done, St F!
  • *decides to kill self instead*

Congrats St Force!
  • Well done StF, That's another blooming acceptance speech I've wasted my time writing...........
  • LOL! Well done Stf! A VERY worthy and not at all sinister winner!
  • Very, very well done St. Force - couldn't see how it could have been anyone else, oh prolific murdering-method one.

Congrats!!
  • pbwpbw
    edited June 2011
    I wholeheartedly agree with that. He's a worthy winner. So many ideas and I have to say the acid shampoo did it for me too (and looking at my hair you might think...).

Well done stf.

Looks like there's a career mapped out for you writing crime thrillers, or the forensic stuff to solve them

:)

Well done to the runners up too.
  • Well done stf for one so young you have some lethal ideas. congrats to runners up as well
  • Nice one Stf- Better get working on that story pronto.
  • Can we have another competition like this but not the same.Not sure what. I really enjoyed it.
  • I was just thinking the same. How about something passionate?