Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's In February 2012's WM/WN?

edited December 2011 in - WM and WN
Who’s in February 2012's magazines? The magazines is due out on the 5th January 2012 so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and which page; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending

Comments

• Mine arrived in today's post, so we won't have to wait the extra days because of the New Year's Day public holiday.
  • Mine's just arrived too. I'm really behind with them - must do better.
  • Mine arrived too.
  • I've just got mine and will be spending the evening reading it
  • edited December 2011
    My piece about Coventry Writers' Group and our first venture into publishing, 'Coventry Tales', is on WN p.19. Yours truly is in the photo, middle row, far right of the picture.

Spotted someone else, too....
  • Well done, Rosalie, I saw that. I spotted someone else as well.
  • Well done, Rosalie just saw that and I noticed I am shortlisted in the daydream poetry comp in WN page 24.
  • Congratulations, Kateyanne. Your name was the other one I saw.
  • Mine arrived today too. There is so much to read in this edition - very impressive. I saw the article, Rosalie; I'll get the magnifying glass out for the photo! And well done to short-listed Kateyanne.
  • Congrats, Kateyanne :-)
  • I'm on page 31 - 2nd place in Animal Poem comp - really chuffed and the photo's pretty good considering
  • Congratulations, Smaug, I'll go take a look.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Rosalie - you look a great bunch!

Well done kateyanne.

Lovely poem Smaug!
  • Congrats, Smaug. Love your poem.
  • Congratulations Rosalie, Kateyanne and Smaug.
  • Smaug that is a beautiful poem well done.
  • [quote=Carol]Congratulations Rosalie, Kateyanne and Smaug.[/quote] Well done to all Mine arrived yesterday will look out for you all when I get around to opening it
  • Congratulations one and all! Can I ask if the mag is in the shops yet?
  • edited December 2011
    Should be next week writebag- the official date is the 5th January.
    But you could ring up and check with your local newsagent in case it has gone out early to the shops.

I know TB's have complained in the past that subscriber copies turn up late when there's a public holiday, but it's available in the shops before their copies arrive on those occasions.

Thank you WM/WN and the distributors.
  • I must sort out my subscription - have sent myself an email to remind me! WH Smiths say it should be there on Tuesday but to ring first if that helps anyone.
  • Mine arrived today so will read it this evening.
  • Shortlsted in the Love Story comp. Just when I thought fiction was a no-no for me....

Well done, Rosalie, Kateyanne and Smaug plus anyone else.
  • Congratulations, Anna!
  • Congrats everyone ill have to wait till whsmith gets them in.
  • Well done Anna!
  • well done, Anna!
  • That's great news, Anna, well done.
  • Well done, Anna
  • I've had mines for a few days but not yet read it - starting it tonight!
    Well done to all TBers in there:)
  • Well done Kateyanne, Rosalie, Smaug and Anna
  • Well done to Rosalie, Kateyanne, Smaug and Anna! I'm looking forward to reading everything.