Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

July seems to be early this year

edited June 2006 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Is it just me, or did the July edition of WN/WM arrive stupidly early this month? (in the UK, that is). I think it landed on our doormat on the 8th or 9th of June - only a couple of weeks after the June issue (which I'm still working my way through). Do the WN staff all have a holiday at the end of June and have an extra-special rush to get the magazine out before they all swan off, or something? ;-)
  • Yes it was about the 9th - that's the date it said was due too from looking at the June issue which I'm still reading too!  Perhapo Webbo had to get off to that hula island? :0)
  • It was probably all to do with the Bank Holidays being so close together, and deadlines etc. On the other hand they may just have been extra efficient this month.
  • Go on then, Webbo...
  • If July is early this year, what about 2007? I have seen Isle of Wight 2007 calendars in the shops ... do they think the tourists aren't coming back next year to buy them, or something???
  • It's a pity they don't get here early. The wait is painful. I can't wait to read the things you guys talk about.
  • We just make it all up to taunt you, Kangaroo ;)
  • Poor newastea and kangaroo.
  • spelt the name wrong - nenastew, sorry.
  • Are you not allowed to subscribe from abroad, then?  What a pain.
  • I think you can.  What about all those markets for the US, Australia, South Africa, etc?