Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Writers Bureau v's SFEP

edited July 2012 in Writing
Hi,

Has anyone taken the Writers Bureau courses? I am considering one of the editing ones. However, someone else said they would recommend the sfep version. I would appreciate your guidance on this.

Thanks,

Nicola

Comments

• Can't help on this, but I think a couple of TB's have used the Writers Bureau courses.
  • I did one years ago. It was great fun, but I'd already begun to get things published (it was more of a writing course than editing). WB.
  • I don't have any problems getting published, but would really like to expand on my skills and build on editing and proofreading. However, I want a course that will be recognised and accepted. Are the WB one's recognised?
  • There's no exams - I think WB are more for personal development. You could email Ros and ask her which one she did.
  • Thanks so much for the feedback. After much research I have decided to go for ChapterHouse - hope I made the right choice!