Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Patricia Wastvedt - wonderful writer

edited September 2012 in - Reading
Has anybody read 'The German Boy' by Patricia Wastvedt? I am nearing to the end of it, and I absolutely love her style! She only has one other book called 'The River', and she has shortened her name to Tricia Wastvedt for that novel. I wish she has written more. I just wondered if anybody thinks the same as me. She should be a bestseller! I just think she deserves a mention here. I got her book from Sainsburys, and it is no longer there now. In Waterstones, they don't even have her first novel. I am feeling her characters as I read, and the love story tears at my heart. Wonderful style, wonderful writing, and I haven't even finished the whole book yet! I don't understand why some books that are not half as good, become bestsellers! Back to the book now. :)

Comments

• It's always good to hear about a great writer. Thanks for that. I'll try to remember her name . . . the emphasis is on 'try'. I'm hopeless.
  • Hi Tiny Nell! I hope you will enjoy the book if you read it, I realise everybody has different tastes and preferences. I am really enjoying her writing anyway. :)