Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

My book Krystal Bull Rain Dancer published Little Devil Books now available on Amazon.

edited June 2013 in - Writing Tales
Well it's on there now! I am thrilled so please take a look and it would be good if you could buy a copy and leave a review.
I have a Facebook launch party planned for next Tuesday at 8pm please stop by for some virtual champagne and nibbles.
I am hoping Amy my editor from Little Devil Books can drop by too.

Comments

• Good luck Nef!
  • Hurrah! Congratulations! Can I do a blog interview with you at some point?
  • http://www.amazon.co.uk/Krystal-Bull-Dancer-Shirley-Harber/dp/0985828080/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371808432&sr=1-1&keywords=Krystal+Bull+Rain+Dancer

Excellent! I shall trot off and buy a copy.
  • Yes Lou I'd like that :) When are you thinking?
    Guess you are busy this weekend , wish I was going... I'll miss the conference and seeing you and having our chats waiting for one to ones, or over lunch. :(
  • It looks fantastic, Nefertari.

I hope you get lots of reviews!
  • Thanks BB for putting the link I am so excited I forgot!
  • [quote=Nefertari]Yes Lou I'd like that :) When are you thinking?
    Guess you are busy this weekend , wish I was going... I'll miss the conference and seeing you and having our chats waiting for one to ones, or over lunch. :([/quote]

I know! I will be thinking of you.

I'll try to put together some questions to send you next week if I can. In fact, please remind me if I don't!
  • Ok.
    Have you entered many competitions at Winchester this year?
  • I have the actual book in my hand! Still can't believe it.

http://shirleyharber.com/?p=363
  • Fab photo!
  • You look chuffed to bits, and rightly so!
  • My copy arrived today. I read the first chapter during a break this afternoon - it's very readable - and I didn't realise I had something in common with Krystal!
  • What's that?
  • The psychic mum thingy.
  • oh ok that must have been interesting?
  • Indeed! And still is.
  • was it weird though did it make u scared?
  • Nope. I find it fascinating.
  • u should write a book on it :)
  • I wrote a short story - has it published in Writers' Forum years ago.
  • Anyway...back to the topic - it's a great book! I'm loving Krystal's sense of humour.
  • Book launch on Facebook tonight 8pm. Join me there please even if just for a few minutes. :)
  • Oh no, I will be at my am dram group tonight! Hope you have a fab launch and are enjoying every minute of your success!
  • I'd like to, but my love of live music is getting in the way. At the time of your launch I'll be watching Kerry Ellis and Brian May.

I hope it goes well, and I'm sorry I can't be there.
  • I'll pop into the launch tonight. Well done and congratulations.