Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in August 2013's Writing Magazines?

edited June 2013 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who’s in August 2013's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 4th July so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• Are we all still waiting?
  • *peers at bus timetable*

I am. Dunno about the rest o'yers
  • No doubt two will arrive at once.
  • Hope not. Already have three to read.

:(
  • Mine has just arrived! The postie is early today. Will look at it while having lunch.
  • Yes, mine too- just started to have a read of the letters page...
  • *looks out*

No sign of my postie yet.
  • I have mine :)
  • There you go again, all bragging about your copies when our post lady (Marie Joanne) hasn't stopped at our box for days, except to deliver publicit
  • Mine has just arrived. After a quick flick through I've spotted SIX from TB!
  • Ok just got a Facebook message from someone saying they've just seen me in Writers' News. Anyone care to enlighten me???
  • I've whispered to Emma B to avoid spoilers for anyone else ;)
  • Yes, Emma - in the photo that was taken during your TB meet up!

I've seen a familiar name or two - including my own (ponders using another exclamation mark).

Yeehah!(gave in) I was shortlisted in the 'Shadows' poetry comp in Writers' News, p.24.
  • Oh wow! That's brilliant :-)

Please tell me I didn't blink or have a funny expression on my face
  • Congratulations Emma.B and TN.
  • My copy has arrived, shan't look at it just yet...
  • Got mine this morning but wuz babysitting. Now the tennis is on. Woe, woe and thrice woe, I think I will just flick through, (no chance) with one eye on Djocovic et al and then indulge later in this months word fest!
    I must check out our fellow TBers offering/successes too. It is great to put faces to names to user names....I think I know what I mean!!!!
  • Well done to Emma B and TN! Mine arrived this morning. Haven't got further than the letters page so far, but conveniently have just finished reading a book so can devote my reading time to WM for a bit.
  • Congratulations to Tiny Nell and Emma B!
  • Mine's arrived. No time to look at it yet.
  • Just flicked through and recognised some names and some faces!
  • Congratulations Tiny Nell and Emma B!
  • Congratulations Emma B and Tiny Nell.
  • Reader's letter on page 10 - 'In Defence of Kindling'.
  • Going to have a good read of the whole mag on the train later today :-)
  • Congratulations, montholon!
  • Loved the letter monotholon :-)
  • Jonathan, I enjoyed reading your words on page 3.

I mean, I usually do but I had a chuckle after reading this one. :D
  • Thanks Dora, that's very kind of you.