Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in November 2013's Writing Magazines?

edited September 2013 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who’s in November 2013's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 3rd October so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• Gosh - another month has flown by!
  • November?

Nooooooooooooo!
  • Those of us who only got October's mag a week or so ago don't want to know.
  • When is it due through the post?
  • Anytime, some get it Tuesday, sometimes it turns up on a Monday even. But usually anytime from Tuesday to Friday.
  • Got mine.
  • Mine was waiting for me when I got home. Hope to have a quick skim through before going to the writers club tonight.
  • I've seen one name at least. Well done to them.
  • Yay! I'm in.

I was in the shortlist for the Poetry for Children comp in Writers' News and a verse of mine was quoted in the Judges' Comments section.
  • ...and, I forgot to say that I've seen someone else, but my lips are sealed.
  • They seek her here,
    They seek her there.
    They look for Blodwyn everywhere
    Is she in heaven?
    Is she hell
    She's published all over is Tiny Nell.

*expires*

Great stuff, TN
  • I tried to do a double thank you for your efforts in penning a verse, sm, but TB gubbins wouldn't allow it.

So, thank you, thank you.
  • Mine has come. Well done TN.
    My book gets a mention on page 16 of WN with details and a photo of moi too.
  • Congratulations, Tiny Nell and Nefertari! I've spotted another one as well.
  • Well done, Nefertari, nice piece. Three TBers up to now, inc TN.
  • Congratulations, TN and Nefertari.
  • Just flicked through my copy and spotted three TBers - more there, I suspect!

Congrats to Nefertari and TN - I shall read in detail after a snooze.
  • Had a letter published (got my copy today). No name.....but it does have a link to a famous soap!
  • Congratulations, toothlight!
  • I saw your piece, Nefertari and your letter, toothlight.

Well done, both!
  • That's four TBers!
  • Mine arrived today. I stripped its plastic off, but I haven't looked at it yet,
  • Congratulations all TBers featured. Taking over the magazine again it seems.
  • Well done to all! Got mine today but I've still to rip off the wrapping as it's been a busy day!
  • Mine was waiting for me when I got home. Not had a chance to look at it yet.
  • I have a letter published.
  • If anyone's interested in the letter re the new version of the timeline, here's the link. I couldn't get to it from the info in the letter.

http://wendyswritingnow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/wendys-story-timeline-version-2-with.html
  • Congratulations, Toothlight, and Pebble. :)
  • Well done toothlight, TN, pebble and nefetari!

I liked the 'safe harber' pun, nefetari...
  • Well done, Pebble!
  • Thank you, Baggy Books for giving the link to my timeline. I haven't got my copy of WM so haven't seen my letter. Hope it's useful to everyone.
  • Thank you, Wendy! And Baggy. But it does work for me - BB, did you use capitals? It does make a difference on shortened links like that. So http://writ.rs/WendysTL works but wendystl doesn't.
  • Oh, I tried both last night - mind you I was keeping half an eye on your video...
  • edited October 2013
    [quote=Baggy Books]mind you I was keeping half an eye on your video...[/quote]

*hands Baggy toilet paper*

I think your nose could do with a wipe, Baggy
  • [quote=Baggy Books]mind you I was keeping half an eye on your video...
    [/quote]

So naughty.
  • It was waiting for me when I got back from Paris. That's much better than last month. Once I've got my head back on the right way up, I'll have a read.
  • I rarely buy a copy these days so if I am ever in there, please someone let me know!!