Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Over the moon with the review of my book from Bookwatch ( Mid west USA)

edited October 2013 in - Writing Tales
I was thrilled to see this review of my book Krystal Bull Rain Dancer on the Bookwatch web site yesterday!

Critique: A wonderfully entertaining and demonstrably gifted storyteller, Shirley Harber's "Krystal Bull Rain Dancer" is especially recommended for young readers ages 10 and older. Original, superbly crafted, thoroughly engaging from beginning to end, "Krystal Bull Rain Dancer" will leave its enthusiastic readers looking eagerly toward Harber's next novel! A popular addition for school and community library collections, it should be noted that "Krystal Bull Rain Dancer" is also available in a Kindle edition ($2.99).

Comments

• Wow, that's a wonderful review, N, bet you are thrilled! Good that they mention school libraries as well.
  • That's great, lets hope it gets you a few more sales.
    Well done.
  • Congratulations! Fantastic review. It must feel amazing to have your work recognised over there.
  • Brilliant. I can imagine how pleased you must be with that, Nefertari!
  • Great review, Nefertari, how satisfying!
  • Wow! You could be on the school curriculum next year - required reading for thousands of kids.

Way to go!
  • briallant, well done
    what an amazing review :)
  • Wow. I can see why your so pleased. The possibilities it offers and doors it might open. Well Done. Here's to many more.
  • Can't ask for more than that. Well done :)
  • Wowee, that is brilliant! So pleased for you!
  • Wonderful review - many congratulations!
  • Excellent review.....now how to translate that into sales. I've just comeback from attending a three day workshop on becoming a millionaire writer! I could only spare the time for today, but the offers (cost you!) were amazing, including one guy who promised to get you on the New York Times Best Seller list. Wow!