Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

edited December 2013 in Writing
Merry christmas everyone have a fab time all i can say is 2014 is gonna be my year in writing just you wait and see.x

Comments

• Merry Christmas to you too, Elizabeth - and I wish you all the success for next year... Well, ALMOST all the success - coz I'm gonna have a slice, too!!! ;-)
  • There's enough success out there for us all to get a slice!

Happy Christmas, elizabeth!
  • Trouble is it's the frauds like Frank Lampard that get the largest slices
  • Hey, I don't begrudge FL or any other of those lucky bu**ers. Let's spin gold out of all this straw we've got lying around.

I.e. we've got to make our own luck. Let's make it work this time around, Toothlight.
  • It seems like we are all on the same page! lol. I have decided that, what with my illness and health problems, that perhaps my small part-time job isn't helping. I have therefore made the brave decision to focus on my writing which is bringing in a small amount of money at the moment.

I would like to wish everybody a merry christmas and a happy new year. May 2014 bring us all great success and happiness in our writing. :)
  • Good luck in your writing future, ginab.
  • Good luck elizabeth and gina and EVERYONE!!
  • Good luck to everyone for 2014. This has been such an odd year in many ways, so I'm looking forward to a better time ahead. Let's all just go for it!
  • edited December 2013
    [quote=Baggy Books]There's enough success out there for us all to get a slice![/quote]

I think that's true. We do need to grab a plate and find a place in the queue. Yes, some people will have bigger plates or push in ahead of us but that doesn't men they'll get our slice.

Good luck to all those who try for what they want.
  • Good luck to us all in 2014.

Hope it's a great writing year for everyone of us. :)
  • Happy 2014 Elizabeth. With a positive attitude like that I am sure you will make your own luck.
  • Thanks everyone hope you have all had a great christmas bring on 2014.x