Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in September 2014's Writing Magazines?

edited August 2014 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who's in September 2014's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 7th August so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• I believe I'm in there, but I've not got my copy yet.
  • Yes, you are PM. My copy arrived this morning, so had a quick look through for TB's.
  • edited August 2014
    Mine has just arrived. Will have a look through while having my snack lunch.
  • I thought the Swanwick results would be in this issue but can't see them.
  • As next month should have the competition special, I'd expect them to be in there.
  • Sitting in my garden reading September's Writing magazine and the sun is shining. Bliss! Congratulations PM. Enjoyed your article.
  • Had an ultra-quick flick through to see if the comp I entered was in there yet. It wasn't.
  • Started my competition entry rewrite, so haven't had time to read anything in the September issue yet.

Congratulation to PM.
  • Well done PM, haven't read it yet but looks good and a useful topic!
  • Haven't got a copy yet, but I've had confirmation I'm in there :)

Article on pages 32-33.
  • Got my copy. Will have to look for your articles, PM and BR. But I am still 3 issues behind.
  • Congratulations BR, I finished reading it this morning- good points.
  • I can't even remember what I wrote :S
  • Was that your first article, BR?
  • I'm in there! I know you knew already, but I've only just seen it myself and I'm excited! Page 14. And 15.

Great article, B-R. Totally agree.
  • My copy's arrived - looking forward to spotting you all.
  • Second, Tristram...and not my last :P
  • Well done PM and Boredrobots!
  • Peeps over people's shoulders trying to read their copy because I haven't got mine yet. *kicks table leg*
  • Just read your articles, PM and BR.

Fab!

...though I obviously missed the bit where you mentioned how greatly you'd been inspired by me.
  • That bit was edited out, TN. Webbo said he doesn't like the mag to state the obvious.
  • Congratulations, PM and BR. I've yet to sit down with the mag but I'm looking forward to it!
  • Enjoyed your article BR. Congratulations!
  • Dammit, hurry up WHSmith! I want to read it! :P
  • Well done PM & BR!
  • Got it! *stops kicking table, takes up celebratory prancing instead*
  • Disappointed, once again, not to get a mention in short story competition short lists, tempered somewhat by the realisation that, once again, I didn't enter any.
  • Well done, PM and b-r! Elegantly written, both.
    Spiresgate, got to be in it to win it. Are you new to TB? Introduce yourself, and let us give you the traditional TB welcome. (Or run, run like the wind... don't say you didn't have the choice!)
  • I read your articles last night PM and BR. Good work. You must be pleased.
  • To Mrs Bear

No, I'm not new. (My profile says October 2005). Just not as garrulous as some.

• Excellent article BR. It has inspired me to write an eight hundred word flash fiction piece.
  • Wow, Kado! The highest compliment I could receive, inspiring someone to write :)
  • Anyone got any other news/comments, before the next issue come around. :)