Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in April 2015's Writing Magazines?

edited February 2015 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who's in April 2015's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 6th March so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• No! I've only just started last month's :(. Light mornings will soon be with us and I can catch up on my reading.
  • Postie has just delivered my copy. Looks a very good issue.

And considering some of the conversations we've had recently on websites, domain names and such, there's a useful article to help. :)
  • Yes it does look good and lots of poetry things too!
  • Not got mine yet. Spotted any names you recognise?
  • I have, in the letters page. Not read a lot, yet.
  • A name in the letters page, and the next article in a set by a TBer.
  • Come on postman ...
  • I assume (read hope) I'm in there :P No.4 of sins...I can't even remember which one that is :S Goldfish boy strikes again.
  • It's Sloth, b-r. Congratulations to you and everyone else who is n there.

I thought I was going to be but I'm not - maybe next month?
  • *scurries off to newsagents*
  • Dora, you'll have to wait until Friday for the magazine to be in shops.
  • That's okay. I've boarded up the windows and doors for now as I don't intend going outside into the street until Friday anyway.
  • Nothing in the post today.

:(
  • Well done, b-r.
  • Congrats to b-r!
  • My name's in it :) . Got 2nd prize in the Adult Fairy Story comp. My story's supposed to be on the website but I can't find it, I can only find much older winners. Does anyone know where they post the newer winning entries?
  • Congratulations, lonestarsky. It can be a week or two before it appears.
  • Spotted many TBers, congrats to all!

I expect to spot more once I actually read the magazine. Only had time to flick through it.
  • Mine was on the mat when I got home at lunchtime. Not even had a chance to open it yet.
  • To my surprise, my copy came today. Will browse at leisure.
  • Congratulations lonestarsky.

Mine's not arrived yet. Maybe today.
  • Well done lonestarsky and boredrobots!
    My claim to fame is much smaller - I'm quoted in Simon Whaley's article on writing for free.
  • Well done sallyj. :)
  • Has everyone received or bought their copy? :)
  • Mine's arrived.
  • edited March 2015
    Got mine yesterday.

Headed straight for 'Under the microscope', as usual, absolutely love it.

Well done anyone that made it in!