Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in May 2015's Writing Magazines?

edited March 2015 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who's in May 2015's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 3rd April so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• I think I'll be in it ... but that's what I thought last month.
  • No, it's this month!
  • I don't even know what month it is any more. Discussing May's issue and we're still in March? Comes out in April? Bet I don't get mine till after Easter. You'll all be reading and I'll have nothing to do but scoff chocolate.
  • Sounds like a plan Mrs Bear!
  • WM and chocolate- great combination, Mrs Bear. :P
  • May! Not finished April yet but at least I have started it.
  • Where do you live, Wilts? Oh - you mean the magazine!
  • Me - I'm in it! It has arrived this very lunchtime - before Easter, you'll note. Something to read with the chocolate then.
  • Congratulations, Mrs B.

Haven't got mine yet, but I don't think the postman has been.
  • edited April 2015
    Well done Mrs Bear. What page? :)

Not got mine yet either, and I know the postman has been. Hope they turn up tomorrow, otherwise it will be Saturday, then Tuesday before we get any more post. :(
  • Postman has come - no mag. Aaaargh! The suspense!!!
  • The letters, Carol, p.8
    Congratulations, PM - even if your copy hopped on the ferry and came to France by mistake!
  • No sign of mine yet! Well done Mrs Bear and PM.
  • I seem to either get mine first or last. Wonder if they send them in batches and alter the order sometimes?
  • That was my thought too, PM. One month I get it early, then the next it's last...
  • I suppose Webbo can only carry so many to the post box at a time.
  • Well done Mrs B and PM, only fair you should get yours first. no sign of mine.
  • I wonder if they get posted alphabetically, in batches, A to M and N-Z? And depending on how they get put in the posting bag can influence when we get them... :)
  • *waits, poised with highlighter pen ready to outline Mrs Bear's letter and PM's words (and photo?)*
  • I was asked for a photo - I assumed it was for the magazine and not the dartboard, but I don't think that was specified in the request. I'll find out when the postman comes, I expect.
  • edited April 2015
    My copy has just arrived in this morning's post. :)

Great letter, Mrs Bear. :)
  • There is indeed a photo, PM - and not a dart-hole in sight. Good piece of work (not to give the game away)!
  • I'm in!!!! Page WN22
  • Really enjoyed the story, PM. Well done.
  • Good letter, Mrs B.

There's something by another TBer too.
  • edited April 2015
    My copy's arrived!

Congrats to all, just about to have a look...
  • Got mine. Flicked through and saw you two! Read your letter and nodded in agreement, Mrs Bear. Saving your story for later, PM. Well done on your win!
  • Read the letter, Mrs Bear. Read it aloud - just to prove it.
  • Lovely story, Patsy - and lovely comments too.
  • Mine's just arrived. Congratulations, Phots Moll and Mrs Bear.
  • Still don't have mine!
  • Lovely story, PM. Well done!
  • Well done PM & Mrs Bear!
  • Yessssssssss! My magazine has just arrived. Weather is lovely here so I''m going to sit in the conservatory in the sun with another coffee and read Mrs Bear and PM. :)
  • Has your copy arrived yet, Liz?
  • Read your story at work today PM. Made me smile. Well done.
  • Enjoyed your story PM and your letter Mrs Bear. Well done both of you.
  • Well done PM and Mrs B!
  • Yes, Carol - it was here, when I thought it wasn't, the post came late and I'd checked before it arrived!
  • Well done Mrs B and really enjoyed the story PM - congratulations both!
  • Only just gone out and bought mine five mins ago :P Lazy bum.

No. 5 of Deadly Sins articles (Wrath) is on page 77 :)
  • Been waiting for you to mention it. Well done. Two more to go. Don't forget to do the ALCS... :)
  • I do need to get that done :S I got all my forms and bits and bobs back, so all I need to do is dump a load of info on forms. See previous post...I R lazy :P
  • Congratulations, b-r.
  • Well done b-r. You are working through those sins nicely!
  • Well done, Mrs Bear, Phot's Moll and Bored Robots - only just getting around to reading my copy now. Not even sure I totally finished reading last month's issue yet, but that's the good thing about WM - you can dip in and out of issues at your leisure.

marion
  • I was surprised to note I can't find a copy of this in my local Tesco. They usually have it when Sainsbury does not.