Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

We'll help sell your book

edited March 2016 in - WM and WN
No, not spam!

If you subscribe to WM and would like us to help sell your book, you can feature in our special new section of the Bookshop, where we'll provide a blurb, cover and link to your book for sale. We'll be adding the first to feature later today.
https://www.writers-online.co.uk/news/subscriber-spotlight/showcase-and-sell-your-book-to-writers-online-readers

Comments

• 'Nominate' - how are they chosen?
  • We just needed to reserve the right not to list certain books. Surely we won't have many questionable topics (certainly not from you lovely lot) but there's always one...
  • Oooh! Oooh!

Is there a limit to how many books we can offer to you, Webbo?
  • I am busy making Webbo and Lauren a cake...
  • edited March 2016
    Well looky here: https://www.writers-online.co.uk/reviews/subscribers-showcase/

We hadn't really considered that, Nell. Think we'd have to limit it to one but what we could do is link to your author page instead of a single title
  • Ah, that would be nice...
  • Oh, no! And I've just given up my wotsit! Actually, we're not sure we have as we couldn't find it on our direct debit list at all.
  • Ah. I saw this and rushed of excitedly to email all my info. Have now seen it's only one book each.

Sorry for the over enthusiasm.
  • Doh!

*spits in tea*
  • Have sent in my info. Exciting!
  • Please could someone clarify how and where to send the info? Is there a form to fill in? I've just checked my direct debits and know that my subscription is up to date.
  • Click the link on Webbo's first post.
  • I did and it just says 'send' Maybe I'm missing the obvious?
  • After that 'send' the blue 'by email' is a link. Maybe I'll alter that copy slightly.

Next batch going up shortly!
  • Thanks, Webbo. I'll get onto it asap.
  • Is the clock on these messages wrong or are montholon and webbo in the future? Or have the clocks changed?
  • Now they have gone back an hour - all is normal again - phew!
  • For some reason the server seems to think we're in the US. Their clocks went forward yesterday
  • Lou, yours is up now. Feel free to send more words!
  • Nell, I've amended your entry so the link points to your Amazon author page rather than the single title.
  • Sent off the information and hoping that it's what is required. Lou, as I write, it's 11.36 here in North Yorkshire.
  • Nell, I've amended your entry so the link points to your Amazon author page rather than the single title.
    Thank you, Webbo. That's very kind of you.

• Thanks for this. I've added mine
  • Thank you Webbo! And the time slip has been rectified!