Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Blogs and Twitter.

Some technical problems. Where to go to find images, photos and videos, for free, to download onto a blog or website?

What tool or software allows a blog link to shorten so that it can be linked to my Twitter account?

Can anyone supply the website address for Canvas where you create your own images?

Comments

• Already gave you the link for Pixabay: https://pixabay.com/ which has great photos and videos. Can't help with the others.
  • edited December 2016
    Do you mean canva.com?

Do you mean that you want your blog to pop up on Twitter when you've posted something new? If you're in Wordpress, go to Settings on the left hand menu, and then Sharing. You can choose where your posts will be shared by clicking on the buttons of choice and dragging them down to the box below. Your blog will then be advertised on those sites. You don't do it from Twitter - you do it from the blog.
  • Haven't we already discussed these issues and given the same advice... or am I experiencing deja vu?
  • Haven't we already discussed these issues and given the same advice... or am I experiencing deja vu?
    No you're not.
  • But some computers are caught in a time warp!!
    Haven't you said that before?
  • Lydia 1960. You can find posts you've previously started- even if they've gone off the first page- just click on your name at the top of the screen in the blue band between 'Inbox' and 'Mark all viewed'.

Then you'll be taken to another screen and you'll see a list of messages you might have been sent- at the top of that is a row, under your name are various options click 'discussions' and it will show you a list of the discussions you started.

As it was recent you should be easily able to find the thread you started where most of these same questions were answered.
  • Or click on your own name and then 'discussions' and you'll find all the questions you've asked.

• edited December 2016
    I knew it was familiar, but thought I'd answer it anyway. Helpful to a fault, that's me.
  • Apologies to all. Been having a very severe adverse reaction to one of the medicines I am having to take. It is making me muddle headed. Duly reprimanded and noted the responses. Sorry for wasting your time. Am making notes from the discussion threads that I have started. Is helping...