Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in September 2017's Writing Magazines?

edited July 2017 in - WM and WN
Who's in September 2017's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 3rd August so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Comments

• This has just reminded me to renew my subscription! I'm not sure if I'll get the September issue now. :(
  • If it was done by direct debit it should just renew. If by credit card it may have been a continuous thing that renews each year until you tell the company otherwise.
  • No, neither, Carol. I had to physically renew online - don't know if that's because I'm an EU rather than UK subscriber. I received the reminder in the post a few weeks ago and promptly forgot all about it.
  • I'm sure if you renew now you'll get the October issue, but you could always buy the September issue as a digital version.
  • Oooh, no - I can't bear digital magazines. I'll be sorry to miss a couple of issues, but it's my own silly fault.
  • edited July 2017
    The October issue is usually the competition special.

Or you could buy an individual print copy (when it comes out) via the Magazine link at the top of the screen...
  • I have mellowed. I do not care if my copy is late or if I miss out on a free book. I'll just be happy to have my mag.

What the heck has happened to me? [-O<
  • I was away for most of July, so I haven't even opened my August one yet. :)
  • I have mellowed. I do not care if my copy is late or if I miss out on a free book. I'll just be happy to have my mag.

What the heck has happened to me? [-O<

sigh...
    age mellows.

I could live to regret saying that to PET

>-)
  • Well it's Wednesday tomorrow, so I'm hoping the subscriber copies arrive.
  • Mine's arrived. Spotted one TBer.
  • My copy was waiting on the carpet when I got back- postman was late today.
  • Think I need to renew too! Must check.
  • Mine's arrived - so I'll have to see if I was too late to renew for the October issue. :-/
  • Mine's arrived.
  • Mine was waiting for me. Just got in. Cuppa and a browse I think.
  • It's here. Flicked through. Missed the TBer...
  • edited August 2017
    My sub had run out so have set it up again and I get a free book. ( writer and artist year book) which I what I needed :)
  • Also missed the TBer. I don't know all the real names. Whoever you are which page are you on? And well done.
  • I quickly scanned through, but must have a closer look before I go to bed.

• sigh...
    age mellows.

I could live to regret saying that to PET

>-)
    Never, C2. I am just sooo misunderstood!!

(Sorry about the double exclamation mark - now I run this risk of Mrs Bear telling me off!)

:-t
  • Has everyone got their copy?