Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

It's been a while

JenJen
edited August 2017 in Writing
Hi, It's been a crazy year. And I haven't been active on the writing forums lately so I thought I'd now find time to have a look. I've entered the one word competition and surprised myself. I've been working on short stories though still haven't finished any as I get stuck with the endings.
I started my novel and realised it's possible that I may be a pantser or maybe just work with a little bit of a plan.
I feel a lot more confident in my writing even though I've been struggling to find time with my part job going full time on me. The more I write the less I'm afraid that I will go months without writing.
My only concern is my job getting in the way of finding time (been struggling to find time to see family) and being someone who stresses easily and suffers with general anxiety that can often ruin my headspace and I can't focus on writing. I think these things are obstacles I need to learn to overcome and i will.

. I've also been working on a book review blog this year https://jensbookworm.blogspot.co.uk/ seem to be able to read more when I don't have too many books on the go. I am thinking of having a writing blog but not sure.
Just thought I'd give an update and say hi again. I've been enjoying joining the chats on twitter when I'm not in work.

Comments