Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in January 2018's Writing Magazines?

edited December 2017 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's the first 2018 issue.

Who's in January 2018's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 7th December so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Comments

• Spotted one TBer!
  • That runner up poem in the humour poetry comp did make me laugh. :)
  • Spotted one TBer!
    Is it me? What did I do?

• Spotted one TBer!

If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.
    I've never really understood why you decided on that rule, Carol.

• So as not to spoil the surprise of seeing it in the magazine first, I think.
    I'm not sure whether I will get this mag, as I only recently re-subscribed, but I have had a hint that I am in it which is why I asked. Though I think I know what it is now.
  • It wasn't me Claudia. It came from the original system started by Jay.

But it's a boost for those who are in it to be able to tell us themselves. :)
  • I see. I've never really been bothered - just curious as to why.
  • I was shortlisted in the Humour Verse comp.
  • Congratulations Heather. :)
  • Congratulations, Heather! I shall look out for your name when my copy arrives.
  • Saw your name. Well done, heather!
  • I saw that Heather. Congrats!
  • Mine was waiting for me when I got home this evening.
    Well done Heather.
  • Looking forward to 2018 its going to be my writing year :-)
  • Ooh that's great Heather! Haven't got mine yet.
  • Mine has arrived.
  • edited December 2017
    Still waiting. :(
  • edited December 2017
    Got mine yesterday but still haven't opened it.

Or perhaps it was Saturday...would it have been out then?
  • Got mine yesterday but still haven't opened it.

Or perhaps it was Saturday...would it have been out then?
    Baggy got her copy Monday, so unlikely yours arrived Saturday- unless you were very honoured. :D

• Congratulations, Heather.
  • It's arrived today. Haven't looked inside yet; it was so cold after being in the post box that I'm letting it come up to room temperature in case it breaks.
  • Haven't got round to buying a Jan copy.

Probably best wait till Feb now.
  • My Feb mag arrived today - the first of my new subscription.
  • I don't think I received my Jan mag - what was the cover? Maybe my Christmas tidying was too enthusiastic!
  • Mutley, it was Tess Gerritsen, wearing blue jeans, black top with a white jacket.
  • 'Cork'er of a letter in February's mag. By someone who employs the same riting ('writing') technique as I do myself.
  • Yes I spotted that too Neil.
  • Oh dear that means I've lost it as I remember seeing that. Thank you Carol - it may turn up as I take the decorations down!