Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in July 2018's Writing Magazines?

edited June 2018 in - WM and WN
Who's in July 2018's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 7th June so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Comments

• Spotted one TBer on first flick.
  • Bank Holiday in Ireland today, so Postman Paddy won't be dropping anything into my post box until at least tomorrow.
  • I think I am going to cancel my subscription. I don't really read it any more, or enter the competitions. I don't feel like such a novice now, needing that sort of guidance.
  • edited June 2018
    Over the last couple of years the mix of articles has had more variety.
  • TBH I only buy it to see if any clients are mentioned. After I've looked for them I don't read anything.
  • I think I am going to cancel my subscription. I don't really read it any more, or enter the competitions. I don't feel like such a novice now, needing that sort of guidance.
    I know what you mean, TN. Quite a few of the articles have no relevance and I skip them.
    Anyway, my decision will probably be taken for me because if I'm going to start splitting the year between Ireland and Spain, I'm not going to go through the hassle of changing addresses every few months because some will inevitably slip through the net and end up in the wrong country. (I tried it when I was splitting my year between Fiji and France and it was an unmitigated disaster.)

My local library stocks Writers Forum. I'm going to ask them why that one and not WM. If they agree to stock WM, I'll at least have access to it when I'm in Ireland.
  • Mine has arrived but will have to be saved for later. It's admin Monday.
  • Yes, mine's here.

Admin Monday? Very organised.
  • Spotted one TBer.
  • Mine’s here too. Spotted one Tbr.
  • edited June 2018
    My students on my courses love it! The mag.

Why am I always surprised many of them don't know it exists until I tell 'em?
  • I'm in subscribers spotlight!
  • Saw you!
  • Ditto.
  • Well done, Lou!
  • Well done Lou.
  • That's the one I saw. Congratulations, Lou.
  • Thanks chums!
  • Well done Lou, thrilling, isn't it?
  • Well done Lou!