Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in November 2019's Writing Magazines?

Who's in November 2019's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 3rd October so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN. 

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.
Tagged:

Comments

• Is that Guy in it? The one with the explosive personality?
  • Hope it arrives tomorrow...
  • Mine's arrived. I've had a letter published and have spotted another TBer. 
  • Well done Baggy.

I don't subscribe any more but I'm sure it's a great letter :)

• :) As letters go, it's not a classic. More of an old banger that needs a new big end. 
  • Well done Baggy.

• Mine's just arrived.
  • Mine’s just arrived. Going to make a cuppa and have a read.
  • :) As letters go, it's not a classic. More of an old banger that needs a new big end. 
    There's nowt wrong with old bangers if they get published!
  • Well done, BB. Not sure I will get to see it though. All our local newsagents seem to classify all writing titles as top shelf material!
  • WM is also on Readly if you use it.
  • That's useful to know, Carol. I am thinking of giving it a go as none of the local newsagents have an extensive range of titles and I often hear ones mentioned on here and other writing sites that I have never heard of. I should perhaps point out that it is my lack of height that makes the placement a problem!
  • Well done BB.
  • Wordy said:
    That's useful to know, Carol. I am thinking of giving it a go as none of the local newsagents have an extensive range of titles and I often hear ones mentioned on here and other writing sites that I have never heard of. I should perhaps point out that it is my lack of height that makes the placement a problem!
    Stilts is the answer 😀
  • Wordy, there's a big selection of magazines and back issues as well as the latest issue, so if you want to research magazines style and freelance slots it's useful. 
  • Can't even cope with heels these days, DB. Stilts would give me vertigo.

Carol, it seems I really need to look more closely at Readly. Hadn't realised you could also access back issues.
  • Saw the letter on Twitter. Good letter!
  • Sat waiting for mine...just realised the subscription ran out *headdesk* Never mind needed a reason to go to the shops :)
  • Well done, Baggy.
  • Well done, BB.
    I don't subscribe any more because it's too complicated to keep changing my address every few months. (I'm not interested in an online version - I can't stand reading digital magazines. Even Kindles are a challenge.)
  • Thanks, Claudia. I feel the same about digital anything.