Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in February 2021's Writing Magazines?

Who's in February 2021's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until the 31st December (apparently) so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN- or sometime after depending on the holiday post. 

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Back copies and digital issues available: https://www.writers-online.co.uk/store/back-issues/writing-magazine

Comments

• Has anyone received this issue yet?
  • Nope. I have cancelled my sub and I'm not sure how many more I will receive. 
  • Not yet.  :(
  • I've just checked on Readly, and the January issue is still showing as the latest.

Perhaps they are stuck in a mail bag in a cage in a sorting centre somewhere.
  • I bought a postcard on New Year's Day and it arrived on Monday. The mag's delivery is never that reliable and this month is possibly the hardest for them to get out (with Christmas and NY).
  • Yes, I'd expected it late for that reason Baggy.

I know I've seen subscribers of other magazines complaining on the FB pages about subscriber copies not arriving when they should, for the past two months.
  • edited January 2021
    Other magazines I receive have arrived okay. I have had this morning's post and no mag. 
  • Nothing today. :(
  • edited January 2021
    Mine’s arrived 😊
  • Nothing today. :(
  • Mine's just arrived with a load of other post.
  • Did it ever arrive, Baggy?

None in WH Smiths today.  The WF was there.  Wondering if they are published at different times?
  • Nope. Looks like I stopped my sub just before it came out.
  • Dora, WF is published around now, whereas WM usually comes out the first week of the month.