Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Writers Yearbook competition

edited February 2009 in - Writing Problems
Hey all, been away a while... now I'm back seeking help: I want to submit my entry for the Writers' and Artists' Yearbook competition, but need to check the competition rules first. Their website has been down for the last two days, and the deadline is 14 Feb! Has anybody on here by any chance had the foresight to copy the rules when they were still available? I know the submission is by email as I still have the page from the WN, but that is all I know.

Comments

• Never mind, I just found the other thread! It didn't come up on the 'search' function, but good old scrolling did the trick.
  • edited February 2009
    Nice to see you back again, Anyanka - I missed you! (Good luck with the comp)
  • Hello A - all the best with the comp.
  • Thank you, Claudia! I go anti-social & awol on most forums in regular intervals...
  • Never 'met' you before, Anyanka, bit good luck with the competition
  • Hi Anyanka!
  • The deadline has been extended until 20th Feb because of the technical difficulties - more info on A&C Black website.
  • Thank you!
  • Hadn't spotted this comp, even though I have the book. As it's been extended I might try and get a quick entry together. Theme is conflict, max words 2000, prize £500 plus an Arvon course, and already published authors can enter. Thanks for pointing this one out.