Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

naming Game 2

edited February 2009 in - Writing Problems
Hi everyone I am going to start writing soon.
My query is about names only I need to come up with a name of a company or corporation who takes over the old former one the NsA.

I can't think of one off-hand so could any of you help ? I have only a few points to include which are namely these:

1. It has to be a goverment run company/corporation because there will a conspiracy running through it at some stage in the story.

2. It also is a International corporation that has many multi-national employees working within it.

3. The other factor is that is has links to other company's as well as other businesses that supply it with whatever it needs.

4. The last factor is that it is also net-based company because it has website on the internet until it closes it down later on in the story.

Phil.

Comments

• Well any company can have a net presence, so as long as your choice fits, it won't be a problem.
    And whatever you do Google any possible choices first.
  • edited February 2009
    Ok, I'll get you started...
    'BONS'
    Bureau of National Security
    or you could add an 'A' for 'Agents.'
    'BONSA'

Hope that's what you meant, Phil.
  • If you give it initials, you could avoid saying what they stand for. OK, cop-out.