Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

does anyone know the website for Women's Weekly...

edited April 2009 in - Writing Problems
My Weekly? I want to try and submit stories to them. I've googled but the computer says no. :) (keeps bringing up everything but).

Comments

• Magazine websites - if you can find them - don't usually give you fiction submission info.
    Have a look at www.womagwriter.blogspot.com where all the up to date submission details are easily accessed from the sidebar.
  • http://www.womagwriter.blogspot.com/

Hi louise - you'll find everythng you need to know here
  • Hi Louise,

This worked for me: www.ipcmedia.com/brands/womansweekly

Good luck!

Best, Kaz
  • Sorry, just realised you wanted My Weekly - doh!
  • My Weekly are now only accepting short story stuff by e-mail. But you'll find all the up to date details on the Womag blog.
    The latest details are long and you really need to read the submission details carefully and follow them- and only send one story a month, as it seems they have put a quota on writers.
  • Thank you everyone.

Surprise anyone replied really, it being Good Friday and Easter and all that. Not egg hunting then?
  • egg hunting? What be that then? No, busy working!
  • Working!!! It's a bank holiday!!!!!! :0
  • I worked all morning. I have a massive order in from Ireland which I have to print, at least 60 books and about 15 novelettes. I wanted to get as much done as I could, then I ran out of paper, so I will be in work on Monday morning, as someone is coming in to guillotine another load of paper for me and I can keep going. While I worked, Terry went shopping in Morrissons and then cooked a fabulous lunch for us all.
  • Never mind Dorothy, bet you enjoyed your lunch.

Thanks to everyone too, especially Niddy. That web addy was just what I needed and I'm following it now