Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Whispering

edited May 2009 in - Writing Problems
Hi, I've only tried this whispering lark a couple of times. What if I've done it wrong! Is this right, I put the person's name in the box entitled 'Whisper your comments' and then put the comment in the larger box beneath? How do you know everyone doesn't get the comment? Is there a way of checking?
I'd appreciate some answers from all you experts out there. Thanks

Comments

• if you look at the whisper once its posted it will say your name and in small letters beside it "to ....."

Its the same when you get a whisper, it says their name then "to harmony"

They are also in a slightly different colour.

I'll send one again so you can see what I mean.
  • Hope everything is working. Not a lot of point in me sending you a whisper if "Forget-me-not" has already done it.
    You have to be really careful with the darn things though, because as FMN has said, they are a slightly different colour and that's about it. If you don't pick up on the 'to...' bit, and answer it on the open forum, you could find yourself in a spot of bother. That's why I always type 'Whisper' at the start of any comments I make. (Just a heads-up)